Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Family, friends, yadda yadda yadda...

In the grand tradition of Death to All Turkeys Day, I've compiled a list of things I'm thankful for:

* I've had yet another jail-free year.

* Kahlua, Bailey's, Brandy and Milk - all mixed together.

* My panties didn't fall down during a client meeting.

* Margaritas at Via de los Santos (also thankful that I didn't miss the bowl while puking up said margaritas from Via de los Santos).

* That on Thanksgiving, we'll be at Tangerine or Fortydeuce.

* Birth control pills

* Matthew McConaughey

* Sarcasm

* Elvis - the dog, and the King

* The fact that when you type the word "Failure" into Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" this site comes up.

* Our trip to Washington DC, Virginia and New York for Christmas!

* Family, friends, fa-la-la-la-la, fiestas, laughter, love, lights, and pass the pie please I'm goin' in for another piece.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I equally am thankful for birth control pills. :)

Francesca said...

What a great idea. I love that you're thankful and I love what you're thankful for, big and small.

Hope your t'giving was entertaining and full of Kahlua and pie. I love pie.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!