Thursday, November 03, 2005

A comment...

to all 4 of my faithful readers.

I apologize, but I will not be blogging much about anything that doesn't have to do with National Novel Writing Month in the coming weeks. Starting the "novel" writing has consumed my every waking moment, and even some sleeping ones, and unless someone at my work does something really stupid - or George Bush really pisses me off - I probably will be focusing on novel related posts and such.

Never fear, however. Should something of mass importance happen (like I lose my job for writing my novel during business hours) I will be here to vent on my blog.

In the meantime, please feel free to check my work in progress. And yes, I do realize that Chapter 2 is a little trite, a tad bit silly and more girly than I really wanted it. Other comments welcome...

No comments:

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!