Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I can't believe I'm doing this...

but I'm going to post my novel as I write it.

Please keep in mind the following three things:

1. This novel is a first draft.
2. I have no idea what this novel will be about and just came up with the name for the main character about 15 minutes ago.
3. I will not spend time editing my work at this time in the novel writing process.

Those three things being said, feel free to check out my novel progress here.

Also, please feel free to comment constructively. You are allowed to hate it, think it's trite or to not even consider my work, but if you negatively trash my writing or tell me that my plot sucks I will be forced to curse you. Don't make me curse you...

3 comments:

Greg said...

Yay! I convinced you!

Roxy said...

Yes you did. I may curse you.

Ross said...

Good Luck. I tried too write a novel over the summer but then when school started back I had to stop due to an abundance of school work.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!