Sunday, September 18, 2005

It just dawned on me...

I've got some posts a-brewin' in my feeble noggin, but it just dawned on me that I've never posted pictures of Elvis - the other namesake of this blog. So, without further ado, our pooch:

Here he is in his puppy Argyle sweater. It was cold in Virginia where we used to be and he was skinny when I first got him - cut me some slack for dressing my dog.


See? Snow.


And then, nap:


And with his first friend, Bartleby:


I'll see if I can find the picture of him peeing on the World's Largest Ball of Twine. And when the goats chased him at the site of the World's Largest Gopher. Yes, we are lame.

6 comments:

Ross said...

your not lame. I watch a set of thirty t.v shows a week and make sure to tivo them if I have to work. I am lame.

Anonymous said...

yes, you are pretty lame - dressing a dog!

but the dog is cute so we are OK :)

Roxy said...

rokan - i feel your tivo pain. i wish i had one! we are going to miss "Rome" tonight and I'm bummed.

And squint, all I can say is I new it all along and glad to see you commenting. :+)

Roxy said...

uh - that would be "knew" it all along... my typo

jemmy said...

Awww....Elvis.

Good to see the big boy again. He's so cute.

Mr. Furious said...

Awww...how cute were they, Elvis and Bart...I want Milhouse to be friends with Elvis!

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!