Monday, June 06, 2005

What I did at work today

1. Wasted Time.
2. Wasted Resources.
3. Contemplated piercing my nose, tongue, belly button and disappearing into underground leather scene.
4. Drank coffee.
5. Called and left syrupy-sweet (quasi-bitchy) message for my lawyer who doesn't return calls.
6. Called and left slightly-less-than-sugary message for Trend Homes customer service about their lack of customer service.
7. Drank more coffee.
8. Downloaded "Avalon" by Juliet. (you should do this too)
9. Checked personal email.
10. Picked candidates for participation in friend's version of "Celebrity Death Pool"

Please feel free to comment on people to include in Death Pool.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Everyone should do #3. Of course, then it wouldn't be underground anymore ...

simply not edible said...

Well, sounds like someone had a productive day at work, at least.

Roxy said...

I do what I can...

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!