Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Reap 'Em and Win!

After hours of searching the internet, painstakingly combing through one celebrity article after another, and days of deliberation...I have a team for the Celebrity Death Pool! I also have a twitch in my left eye and a near-rabid need to know all celebrity gossip as it occurs, but I'm sure such side-effects are considered normal.

Roll Call!
Gerald Ford
Elizabeth Taylor
Boris Yeltsin
Victoria Principal
Rosa Parks
Art Linkletter
William Rehnquist
Joe Torre
Charlton Heston
Jason Priestly
Roger Moore
Stephen King
Steven Hawking
Kim Jong-Il
Michael J. Fox
Helen Gurley Brown
Peter O'Toole
Michael Jackson

Death is a sad, albeit natural, occurrence. It is sadistic to root for the demise of an individual. To this I say, "Go Team!"

the death of one person is a tragedy. the death of a group is a statistic.

No comments:

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!