Wednesday, September 20, 2006

unrelated

Carbon Leaf's new album Loss Love Hope Repeat has the most awesome-ist bitchin' song - "Learn To Fly".

I must have it.

I also must have Pete Yorn's new CD. Like now. Like I'm going to buy it this week. Like I will feel all-empty-inside-wanting-to-crawl-into-a-corner-in-a-fetal-position-and-I-may-just-die-before-I-get-it-like-for-real-die-not-just-saying-that-because-I'm-all-melodramatic-ok-so-I-am-melodramatic-but-you-people-know-I-can-get-that-way-because-I'm-neurotic-and-don't-judge-me-'cause-you-want-shit-too-so-let-me-jones-for-Carbon-Leaf-and-Pete-Yorn-and-just-shut-up until I get it.

And so what if I will also probably by G.Love's Lemonade. If you heard "Hot Cookin'" you'd buy it too.

Just saying.

No comments:

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!