Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Argh me maties - and a happy birthday!

Today is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. But, even more importantly, it's Jodi's birthday.

Jodi and I have been friends for over 15 years. We've fought like crazy. We've been the best of friends. We've hated each other. We've done nutty things together and laughed over everything and nothing. There have been times we haven't been on speaking terms (most recently due to me). But there is not one day that I don't thank my lucky stars to have a true friend in someone as fabulous as she. She is one of the wittiest people I've ever met in my life. And I couldn't think of anyone better to share her special day with something as awesome as National Talk Like A Pirate Day! YEA!

And for that, I say "Avast me hearties! Raise your grog and raid the bung hole for celebration victuals! It's Wench Jodi's birthday! Toast the beauty and wish her Ahoy and a happy day!"

No comments:

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!