Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And now back to our regularly scheduled reality...

Does anyone ever go on vacation and want to come back and go to work? If so, good for you. I don't feel that way.

I'm sunburned, exhausted, content, contemplative, and really missing some friends and family after my vacation this past week. And I'm dreading the return to reality. I've already gone through all my email and erased all the webinar invitations, emails from organizations to which I belong, mass emails, traffic alerts, job announcements, and things I don't need to handle so that I can now delegate my weekend to the approx. 250 messages that need my attention.

Is it really worth it to even go on vacation? Is this all there is?

Reality bites - and I didn't even get to make out with Ethan Hawke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....welcome to the Maxi Pad

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!