Friday, May 26, 2006

Things I plan to do in Europe for the next two and a half weeks

Explore. Learn. Shop. Love.

Be close to friends. Party. Drink. Laugh. Cry. Kiss the ground in Germany when I land.

Freeze. Be on top. Spreche Deutsche. Witness the wonderful madness.

Revel in the City of Light. Parlez-Vous Français (badly, but parlez-vous nonetheless). Get closer than I've ever been, to being alive...in Bohemia. (And, the first person who can tell me what that line is from, I'll send you a Czech goody.)

Admire the view.

Train it. Get lost. Find something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mae Moore's song, Bohemia.

Sprechen das BOOYAH?

oh, yeah.

Have fun overseas while we swelter and plot and wait for your return.

Greg said...

God, I hate you and Titmouse.

Sacre Couer is gorgeous. If the scene hasn't changed in 20 years, it's at the center of a wacky art scene as well, so walking to the church is almost as neat as going into it.

I hate you I hate you I hate you.

Can I rub your nose in our Egypt trip?

Roxy said...

Sacre Couer was amazing - the art was fun, the crepes were good and Squint gets a Czech goodie!
(sprechen das booyah - ha!)
(Egypt - do tell)

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!