Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Roadside Observation #4

Every workday morning, I drive eastbound on Olive Avenue. I see the typical sites - houses, fields, street signs and chain establishments squished together in sparkling new strip malls. I am privy to a special sight however. A man - he must be well into his 70's - jogs westbound.

I raise my hand and smile to his perpetual wave...his nod to those who share his road. He's a slow streak of blue-gym-short-and-white-sweatband truth.

He is my daily inspiration to do more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he married? ;)

Greg said...

He's insane, is what he is. It's, what, 100 degrees at 8 o'clock in the morning? One day he won't be there, and you'll see his rotting corpse on the side of the road!!!!!

Did you get my e-mail?

Roxy said...

Yes I got your email. Apparently you did not receive mine. Around 6pm on Saturday?

As for you Molly - you skank butt whore - you should be asking if he is rich. If he is, you want him because he will be dropping dead at any time now.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!