Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Forget the taming mousse, I'm shaving my head

It is so humid here.

I was deceptively lulled into believing that our East Coast summer was going to be all breezes and butterflies.

Apparently not.

When I left the house this morning, I caught my reflection in a window. With my unruly, curly hair running wild on top and the kitten heeled peep-toes adorning my feet, I could have been mistaken for a Jersey whore.

Thankfully I don't have 2 inch bloodred fingernails with little rhinestone designs. I'm sure that's the only thing that kept the guy outside the Metro from offering me $50 and a good time.

2 comments:

Suprise! said...

Sorry bout the fro - if i were there can you imagine what i'd look like?

the real comment here, though, is that every time i read this subject line i read "forget taming the mouse." I def think you should write an entry about taming mice. That would be fascinating.

Roxy said...

You'd be afrolicious goodness.

If i run across a mouse, I'll be sure to tame the damn thing.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!