Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All in all, it's really cool to be me right now...(aka I think I've had too much wine)

It is the end of Day Two.

I have vascillated on what to do with my entire career - am I excited? Should I quit because I'm overwhelmed? Should I dive in even though I don't know what the hell I'm doing? I'm riding the roller coaster -wanting to quit my job seconds after thinking I have the best opportunity in the world.

I've met 20 new people, helped finish 6 bottles of wine, and obtained 3 new hefty promotion prospects.

I love conferences.

The only thing that would be cooler is if this meeting was in San Diego or Vegas instead of Chicago.

5 comments:

jemmy said...

Oooh, you're in Chicago right now? I hear it's really nice, but I haven't been. I'll have to do a weekend trip now that I'm a bit closer.

Have fun. Drink more wine.

Anonymous said...

While you are out there, look for Sherman, Illinois :)

Roxy said...

Chicago was mucho fun-o. You must go.

Why Sherman?

Anonymous said...

It's the fake town that all the John Hughes movies take place in.

It's been too many years since you've seen Dogma!

Roxy said...

Oh yea... duh.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!