Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not like Monica...

I'm kicked back reading the latest issue of my Cigar Aficionado magazine puffing on a mellow Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real and drinking an olive-sullied Ketel One up when it occurs to me that Easter Sunday is only 11 full days away.

The day of His triumphant return, the day His Resurrection will occur. And then, in a few short months, Tony will be out of my life.

You didn't seriously think I was talking about Jesus, did you? Vaffanculo, I don't think so.

And, ok, I don't smoke cigars. But I did buy this months Aficionado - have you seen the cover? Madon'! Delicious.

There are way too many endings this year. Tony. Harry. Johnny. I may have to kill myself.

Then again, I'd miss the only ending I'm looking forward to - the one that occurs in 2009.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...speaking of Ressurections...Sopranos Sunday begins again. Damn I'm going to miss your big screen TV! and clean house without children!!

Roxy said...

I'm going to miss the weekly Sopranos party with you!

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!