Monday, February 12, 2007

Twenty five reasons I love you...

25. Your disdain for Brussels Sprouts and all cooked vegetables.
24. Your love of salads.
23. The look on your face when you see a baby.
22. That you don't snore.
21. Your sense of adventure.
20. Your sporadic dancing for no reason.
19. Your sporadic singing (and making up your own lyrics) for no reason.
18. Your sweet laugh.
17. Your stories about history - you seem to know all the "behind the scene" stories for every major event in American and British history (actually, for most locales and cultures), in addition to your knowledge of most world religions.
16. The way you want to help people - especially older ones.
15. Your big heart, brain, and well, your big feet.
14. Your excitement over the little things - and the big things too.
13. The way you can just relax, and how you try to get me to do the same.
12. You share my love of pirates, harry potter, books, travel, art, hardwood floors and shoes.
11. Your patience.
10. Your ability to always win at Roulette, unless I am around.
9. That you love me unconditionally even though I drive you absolutely nuts most of the time.
8. How you make up "Would You Rather" scenarios as well.
7. That you write stories in your head.
6. Your endless adoration of Elvis.
5. That you always are thinking of what would make me happy.
4. How you care for and love your family.
3. That you live in your PJ's, but love suits just as much.
2. That you clean up after the dog when I don't want to.
1. Who you are and who you will be.

Happy 25th Birthday, my husband.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!