Monday, November 06, 2006

Celebrate with Mr. Hanky

My company is currently celebrating a big anniversary. To commemorate the founders - and to celebrate the milestone - our campus is holding fun activities all week to get us in the spirit.

Today, we are using Play-doh to be creative and build a sculpture of our choice and enter it into a campus-wide competition.

When I found out about this, I was actually excited! Play-doh? Oh yeah, baby.

This morning, I received my tub of goo. It smells delicious - just like childhood. The problem? Mine is brown.

Somehow, I don't think Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo is an acceptable entry for today's contest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

True...mr hanky poo might not be the best option...I mean would all the conservatives out there even know who he is??

Ok...other options...
*hershey's kiss
*chocolate chip chocolate cookie
*dekel
*a nose
*mud pie
*yule log (floating log might not be any better than Mr. Hanky Poo)

Really when you think about it, the options are endless

Roxy said...

shit. i could have made dekel.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!