Sunday, March 12, 2006

Scottish Italian

Alasdair, my dear college friend, is here for a visit from Scotland for an entire week. He will get to participate in my stupid American Sopranos Party and see the glory that is Arizona.

In other news, we had torrential rain yesterday. The grocery stores were packed and the shelves were empty. I just went to get some chicken parm fixings and felt like I was attending an End of the World party. I know it's Arizona people but jeebus, it's just some rain. No ark required.


Tonight's menu for the Soprano's party:


Antipast platter including roasted red peppers, caprese salad, breadsticks, prosciutto & melon, homemade cheddar biscotti.

Chicken Parmagianna

Strawberries & chocolate fondue




"Mangia!"

3 comments:

Diamond said...

Tony's baaaaaaaack!! I posted a before and an after - not a little Sopranos crazy here, no, not me, not at all.

Hope your party was a smash!!

Unknown said...

so roxy whad'ya think?

Roxy said...

Episode 2 - great!

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!