Friday, February 10, 2006

Observation from a Blog Neglecter

I've neglected the blog, I realize this. In fact, I haven't even surfed by my blog in over a week. Currently cloaked in corporate crap.

However, I have observed a few absurdities this morning.

I just got out of a 45 minute meeting where the phrase "talk about this offline" was used about 15 times. "Partnership" and "opportunities" were enthusiastically embraced. "Mutually beneficial" was a key phrase. The acronyms were flying - PDM, PMO, PMI, CIS, SQL, COC... etc.

I had to flee PDQ so as to retain my bohemian soul.

1 comment:

Rory Shock said...

H.S. I can't believe you are subjected to so much FAS. Corporateese sucks really badly. But it's better than bein' in Gitmo --see new post at:www.roryshock.blogspot.com

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!