Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hauntings...

At 9:00am this Sunday morning, my past caught up with me again.

Approximately 6 years ago, I was part owner in a company called On-Site Plumbing. I went into business with two gentlemen to make scores of money by fixing pipes. I was supposed to be the "brains" of the operation - funding, grants, accounting, PR, marketing, billing, etc.

Things happened - namely one of my business partners was a drunk 90% of the time - and I separated from the business. I'm not going into the gorey details - and there were many - but I will say that I cleared my name from everything - even filed for bankruptcy to kill any and all liability for On-Site.

GMAC sent a representative to my door this morning to repo the On-Site Plumbing van. This is the second time this has happened since I moved to Pheonix. After the last time, I contacted my lawyer in Richmond and we sent a cease and desist order to GMAC. They have been ordered by the court to never contact me again and to go after the bum who is $10,000 in the hole to them and is still in possession of said van: Michael O'Callaghan, the drunk Irishman who truly was the "brains" behind OnSite because he is still missing in action and GMAC is still coming after me.

Not anymore. Since apparently a court order isn't good enough for General Motors Acceptance Corporation, perhaps a law suit will be. And since Mike hasn't had to deal with any of this grief, I believe it is about time for him as well.

So - if you talk to GMAC, tell them I'm suing them for $1 million dollars for going against a court order. If you see Michael M. O'Callaghan - last known address of 15121 Barnesville Road in Boyds, Maryland, tell him I'm coming after him next.

2 comments:

Greg said...

That's a bizarre story. You have quite the past, young lady.

Roxy said...

I live soap operas.

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!