Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It would be great if...

I was currently drinking an Adios M-F'er on the shores of Bali.

I won the lotto 'cuz I wouldn't be one of those damn fools who loses it all and I'd invest it so that I could do something meaningful with my life like actually help people who need it.

If I could find enough time to write and not worry about working at a job that isn't truly my cup of java.

More people know who Thembi Ngubane is instead of insert favorite American idol dweeb here is. (though Kelly Clarkson does rock)

More people cared about the babies in Darfur than the babies that celebrities are spawning.

If Matthew McConaughey & I really had had a big adventure yesterday where we escaped this freaky tall guy named Robert who was trying to get us to turn all Mormon and not in a Big Love kind of way because he was attempting to drag us shoeless and screaming into a church with Jesus smiling down on us so we fled to a soccer picnic hosted by my best friend's father and right before we got there in view of everyone including my husband Mr. McCona-hottie kissed me and told me to stay beautiful just like in my dream last night. Goddamn he is hot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

right on sister grrrl fren' but i'd choose someone more like michael madsen (than matthew that is)

Roxy said...

mmmmmm - i do love me some michael madsen

Roxy said...

I agree - Donviti!

About Me

Stupidly self-centered for over 3 decades!